Monday, August 13, 2012

IdeaAlert: Start Teaching Children or Adults Computer from your home one or two at a time

Friend, before I started www.thecompudoctors.com where I teach both children and adults computer lessons, I stated teaching two students at home from an old laptop and 500 Mhz Pc we had around the place.

That then grew into www.thecompudoctors.com . My point is - START  SOMEWHERE. In these hard times, you may not be able to come into my office - www.kwconsultingskn.com to get an appointment with me to put together a businessplan  and find out where you can buy alot of computers at a reasoable price, but you can USE  WHAT  YOU HAVE so long and make some money.

Example. If you teach one child or adult from 4:30pm - 5:30pm and 5:30 - 6:30pm at $20 per hour. That's $40 per day and $240 per week.

You have to have a BIG DEGREE to earn $20 per hour anywhere. You can start earning that TODAY if you make a move.

When you're ready to grow and do online classes and advertise via the web like I do on www.thecompudoctors.com  - contact me - www.kwconsultingskn.com


All the best! I was happy to share and break down this IDEA for you to succeed! I'm all about Young People - You know that - That's why God told me to start - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com


Khrystus Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment